Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mixed Blessings



Ahh Fall. As you can see my yard is ablaze in glorious colors. On the downside it is also freezing and I don't handle the cold well.

I am trying to enjoy every second of its beauty as it might very well be the last fall I am in this house. I have no idea what next year will bring. Where I am headed is still unwritten. I know where or what ever it is it will all be okay as I have found Divine Inspiration in the strangest of places. I am sure it will get stranger still.

But I believe and so far so good!!

Live and Let God

Live and Let Jerry xoxox

2 Comments:

Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

beautiful!!

3:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by to say thank you for your wonderful comments. I really appreciated that hug!

Beautiful photo by the way.

Take care!

12:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home