Friday, October 06, 2006

Now in theaters!!!!

As if I could get any more blissed out on this wonderful day - the whole week really -- I just found out Science of Sleep has been released in NJ! You know what I am doing this weekend!

Here is the trailer.
http://wip.warnerbros.com/scienceofsleep/

I heart his work. I am a member of the science of sleep community at live journal. It is one of my favorite places to hang. You should -- no need -- to check it out. It is such a great place.

The irony of it all is I rarely sleep!

2 Comments:

Blogger LaurLaur said...

i had no idea there even was a science of sleep community - since i dont sleep, i'm probably not allowed to join. the trailer looks awesome - i will def check out the film xoxo

7:52 PM

 
Blogger LaurLaur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home