Thursday, August 17, 2006

Caution: Contents Hot

There I am in the middle of my daily grind -- a cup of coffee in one hand, my camera in the other. Standing outside under a tree, enjoying a beautiful end of summer day.

On this coffee break there is literally not a thought in my head. For those of you who know me IRL that may be hard to believe as I am such a go-go person -- the type that doesn't even like to sleep as it is a waste of time.

But truly not a thought. I am standing there blank, enjoying the moment. Suddenly I am jostled and coffee splashes everywhere. Despite having made fun of the warning label for years I now know why there is one. I finally get it! My left hand looks like I got a bad sunburn. I am amazed. Good news - not a drop on my camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home