Friday, November 10, 2006

WooHoo!!!

The new Prada resort collection is at Neiman Marcus!!!

I must have the studded pumps!! (if you go on line they are under the runaway collection - their links never seem to work so I am not even going to try!)

I really need to tell more about California, all the fun I had with ballerinagurl, etc but I just thought I throw this good news out there. Here you all are thinking I am all about lovelovelovelovelove -- yeah the love of Prada!!

Tonight I'll update about Cali!! I need to go shopping now!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi Colleen!
Glad you are back safe and sound.
I can't get excited about Prada, sorry - but I am happy for you!
It was great meeting you!
You crack me up to no end.So sorry i was a sickie and not very fun.
I am better now though.
Still in the ZONE man...
Take care and be well and keep rockin in the democratic ruled free world!
yee haw
Bye!
Love,
Suesxxx

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Us soccer Mom's in our Prada! LOL I LOVE IT!!!!!

Tell me what you get! I personally am going to wait until after my surgery which I will slim down from for sure. No more clothes shopping for me for a while! Unless I shop at the sporting goods store...Tents are the new IN. LOLOL

2:54 AM

 
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

You mean these shoes? I like!!:

PRADA SHOES

2:57 AM

 
Blogger colleen m said...

No not those but ohhhhh I love them too. I will try to do the link thing and show you the ones.

Katie and I are going back today to met the designer of her favorite stuffed animal line. She is signing the animals :)

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home