Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm home!!

I am back from ITA and California. In the Attic rocked! It was wonderful. I had such a good time catching up again with "old" friends and meeting new.

I fell in total love with Santa Monica! As many of you know I'll probably be moving in the next 6 months- a year. Don't be surprised to find me there!! Although the traffic -- sheesh makes NYC look like a dream.

Other then the traffic it totally meets my requirements -- the main one being no more then 2-3 hours from an ocean -- and well it is on the beach so it is perfect!

5 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Colleen,
Glad you made it home OK. The traffic's not always that bad, but that would be cool if you do move down here!
I hope we get to meet again, cause I had a lot of fun with you guys!

2:16 AM

 
Blogger Dave from Pennsylvania said...

Ah yes the beach...Cathy and I got to Huntington Beach....was jsut glad I wasn't bright red (sun burnt) for my pic's with Pete, Rachel and Mikey

9:25 PM

 
Blogger LaurLaur said...

I just wanna see some palm trees... ;-)

1:26 AM

 
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

What a fun time we had! I think the proper phrase here is you need to go back home to Santa Monica/LA! lol

2:52 AM

 
Blogger colleen m said...

LOL you are so right. I was a sign from God when I got on the plane in Newark and people said to me ohhhh you are going home!!

Santa Monica is going to be my home for sure. I can trust you'll visit?

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home