Thursday, March 22, 2007

The other side of me

Tonight I had to play a different role from that most of you know me in -- at least those I know IRL. I had to play the role of soccer mom.

Our school district held their annual Spring Fling fundraiser. It is a posh event and we all spend a bloody fortune. The dinner for once was decent, the prizes plenty (I won a ballet basket for Katie Belle), the entertainment was horrid.

It was an Elvis impersonator. Not even a good one. At the end he wanted to take pictures with us and not one of the 350 women there would. It was embarrassing when he started to go table to table and ask. All I can say is I am glad it is over!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Perahps you can get Rachel and Pete to play the next one. LOL!

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home