Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update

Can you tell I do not like to update my blog?

I really dont. Oh I like reading other people's blogs, although I prefer Live Journal where all your friends are on one page then blogger. FWIW I am not good at updating LJ either.

I have no idea what to say. I feel the need to be all witty and wise. I dont feel like being witty and wise. On LJ -- which is only open to my friends -- they always want updates about real stuff. Call me ;)

I am just not good at blogging, except when I need to write or edit something for a real publication. Then suddenly I have the words and desire to blog. Like now. lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathy with a C said...

And you're slacking on the Kenny Wednesdays as well! You should be ashamed of yourself. Guess you are spending too much time with the bowling league to be gazing at Kenny.

I put a Countdown Clock on my blog to count the days until GW is out of office.

Cathy xo

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hey beautiful! Just wanted to let you know I think I have been calling your old cell number and just realized it.

email or call me when you get a moment, we have to catch up and I want to hear the details of your possibly going to LA for the next ITA show. I may be able to fly in? Not sure yet...but only to hang not attend the show.

Hope you are well!

x0x0-Molly

3:02 AM

 
Blogger Bryan said...

Sometimes the thoughts are there and sometimes they are not. You also write for a living so that may have something to do with it. It's like when I get home the TV is on for background noise more than anything else. But thats because I have to look at this stuff all day.

And most of it is crap...

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Colleen,
I used to keep up with blogging, until I got a MySpace account. Right now, I am catching up with everybody I have listed in my bloggers friends list. It always takes a couple of days to catch up with everyone. I'm still in the "C's"

Anyways, how are you? I just saw the Who last week, and they really Rocked!

12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home