Saturday, February 10, 2007

Two posts in one day!

Although technically it is after midnight here in NJ for some reason blogger shows Pacific time.

I just finished watching a great movie. It is called The Great New Wonderful. It shows the hidden stories of NYers with their problems and confusion in the wake of Sept. 11, 2001. They know something in their life is off, but they are not sure they should or how to fix it.

The ending is bittersweet as it ends on Sept. 11, 2002 showing not only the changes, but commerating the day for what it was - the first anniversary of 9/11. That in and of itself left me crying at the end. I dont think it mattered some of the stories ended sadly too.

I recently saw the World Trade Center site for the first time since Sept. 11. While I KNEW the buildings were gone -- I no longer see them in the skylne that cant be missed -- it was still shocking and heartbreaking to see it really is just a pit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey Colleen, I'm posting this far back so that it isn't so seen, but
I wanted to say thanks for the advice at my blog, I'm going to go to a YWCA
and talk to someone about a divorce.
Legal aid, etc. I think I'm going to need a restraining order. I am really terrified, but I have got to do this and you helped me a lot. Thanks a lot. xoxoLisa

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home