Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally!!!

I finally read one complete book in 2007. Usually by now I am up to 15 or 20. But lately I have not been able to focus. Hence all the DVD watching.

Anyway I started this piece of brain candy sometime in 2006. I read it in a few different cities. Chicago and Austin that I can remember!!

Shopaholic takes Manhattan is very funny and entertaining as was the first in the series Confessions of a Shopoholic. It should have been a quick read but what can I say?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you might have been busy with other things!

I couldn't get into those books - maybe I've had too many debt problems myself. they squicked me out. feh. I love most other chick lit books, though.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Colleen,
That's something I've been trying to do again, reading. Right now I have two library books that are sitting around. One's been renewed already, and the other one needs to be renewed. Luckily the library is closed on Monday because of Presidents day, and I have no school, so maybe I can catch up then.

Anyways, how are you?

Only ten more days until I finally see The Who!

2:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home