Friday, December 29, 2006

Totally plugged in

I am sitting in a hotel room in San Antonio amazed by all the wires surrounding me.

Everything is charging -- my cell phone, my ipod, my 4 y.o.'s ipod, her gameboy, and my lap top! My digital camera battery should be charging but I can't find the charger and am hoping I did not forget it!

Seems crazy I am so dependent on electricity to entertain myself and my child. I always thought I was rather simple yet just the thought of any of these items having no power sends me into a tizzy! I am in a total panic about the camera TBH.

Maybe I should consider unplugging a bit -- maybe!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Your 4-year old has an IPOD? I don't have an IPOD. How come our kids always have better electronics than we do??

Hope you have fun in Texas. Have you learned the reason why bulls jump and buck in the rodeo yet?

Cathy

10:23 PM

 
Blogger colleen m said...

Yeah she does - not an ipod though - some fisher price mp3 player. My 10 y.o. does have a nano though.

You do need one! I need a second one!

Yeah I know why but I will not post my thoughts ;)

12:20 AM

 
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Sadly my daughter has taken over my ipod...and it is the video player one too...the real deal. Wonder if I will get it back or if it will end up in her toy bin like my cell phone....still wondering!

3:17 AM

 
Blogger Metalchick said...

Happy New Year Colleen!
kids these days have it so much better than when I was young, but unplugging wouldn't be a bad idea though.
Hope you're enjoying texas, I hope to visit that state in the future.

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home