Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Chicago ITA

Last weekend I went to Chicago for the fifth Rachel Fuller's In The Attic Jam. It was good but not nearly as good as those in the past. I guess I am just not into folk music and the special guests were folk singers. One sang so very quietly.

I did have a ton of fun catching up with old friends and making new. Friday night -- although I suppose it was really Saturday morning as the call came in at 1 a.m. -- I got a calling saying are you sleeping? Of course I wasn't!! It was a whirlwind of activity from then on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a gorgeous pic but man it looks too cold for me!
btw, it's wednesday now - i came by to see if there was a wordless wonderful pic of kb ;-P

not anon- laurabz

12:15 PM

 
Blogger colleen m said...

thanks I did take th epic myself. I twas a gorgeous day but yeah freezing. No plans for me to go back to Chicago EVER unless its July! LOL

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Dave from Pennsylvania said...

My god...what type of person calls you at 1 AM...I hope you got some free drinks and a burger out of it!

Dave

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home