Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Off to Texas and Wordless Wed



I am leaving for Austin and San Antonio later today. We will be bringing in the New Year with Laura BZ and her family. Being that is Wed though I could not leave with out yet another Kenny Brooks picture!!!!!

So for Wordless Wednesday aka Kenny Brooks Day -- here you go! While I dont like basketball at all (despite being a former sports editor and covering the hardwoods!) there is just something about him in those b-ball jerseys. **sigh**



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I can't wait for 2007!!! Bye bye sucky 2006!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger LaurLaur said...

here's to 2007 being your best year yet ::clink:: and
omg! kenny!

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG the veins popping out in his neck.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Happy New Year.

11:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have an amazingly wonderful 2007!

and I hope mine is just boring. :) I'm done with excitement.

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

haha you and the pics of your man! lol. Tried calling you and now I know why you didn't answer! LOL YOU ARE ON THE PLANE !

3:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home