Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Frustration!!

I have decided to use the blog to post my scrapbook pages since I have no idea how to do that on lj. Uploading pics to blogger seems beyond easy. So then why can't I do it!!!!

I am trying to upload a digital scrapbook page. My very first. I really could use opinions on it too as I like the page but I don't like it.

I think the problem is my software saves it with a .sb1 and not .jpg. Or maybe it is the size?? I don't know. I love this program I am using because it is easy. (Easy is a main theme with me and computers ;) I am not tech savvy even though I want to be) But I can't figure out how to change the ext. I am sure it is something stupid I am not doing. I am sure the same is true on why I have so much trouble designing a page in photoshop and am using this program to begin with. **sigh**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home